easy daily chakra balancing
keeping our chakras in balance is vital - they are powerful and can influence our physical, mental, emotional, + spiritual state. these energy hubs process vast amounts of information on a day to day basis. healing imbalances or blockages doesn’t have to be a huge investment. we don’t always have time to meditate, or soak in the tub, or spend time in nature. here are some exercises you can incorporate into any routine.
1. root chakra: while standing or sitting, stretch your feet onto your tippy toes. now release your heels, gently but forcefully, creating a thud when they hit the ground.
2. sacral chakra: stay hydrated - drink a glass of water or a cup of tea.
3. solar plexus chakra: light a candle - feel its warmth, watch it flicker.
4. heart chakra: tell someone or something you love them - yourself, a pet, a family member, a friend, some flowers, your favorite tv show.
5. throat chakra: crank up your favorite song while driving in the car and belt it out.
6. third eye chakra: journal - set a timer or page goal. don't think, just write.
7. crown chakra: gaze at the sky, the clouds, the moon, the stars.